Do you want to change your life?
Then it’s time to change your MIND!
You were born with magnificent potential. You have the innate ability to be and have anything you want. But if you’re not fulfilling that potential—if you experience more limits than possibilities, more setbacks than victories—you’ve probably wondered (and maybe even shouted to the sky) … WHY?!
I’ve been there. And I know the drill.
- You blame your situation—and try to move past it.
- You blame your “bad habits”—and try to correct them.
- You blame your behavior—and try to change it.
- Yet somehow, eventually, you end up right back where you started.
That’s the pattern I was in just a few years ago. I knew I had more in me to be and give; I knew there was more out there that I wanted to have. I knew all of that would add up to happiness, and that HAPPINESS, true happiness, was what I really wanted. I also knew that I had no idea how to get it.
Finally one day, I decided that wasn’t OK anymore. It was time to take control of my life. Time to build a future on my terms, one based on honesty, awareness and trust in myself.
Through hard work, a lot of faith, and the guidance and wisdom of some remarkable teachers…
Here’s what I finally learned
(and it changed everything for me):
Yes, your beliefs, behaviors and habits create your results. But all of those things are created by your THOUGHTS. And many of those thoughts—the most important ones, in fact—are operating at a level you aren’t even aware of.
That’s why you can work so hard to change a bad habit or break a negative pattern, but not be able to. That’s why you can want something so much, do all the “right things” to achieve it, and still fall short!
These “hidden” thoughts are what you need to change, if you want to change your life. When you do, getting what you want STOPS being a struggle. A switch is flipped. The habits, behaviors and attitudes that caused your problems change instantly into ones that solve them. Your mind starts working for you instead of against you—moving you toward the results you want and, at the same time, attracting them to you!
The bad news is, trying to find and change your thoughts at the subconscious level can be difficult or even impossible.
The good news is, you don’t have to do it alone.
“All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.” - Buddha
The fastest, most powerful way to transform your thoughts and turn them into results
Thinking into Results is an intensive coaching program developed by legendary success expert and The Secret co-star Bob Proctor (one of the great teachers and mentors of my life) and his business partner and company co-founder, Sandy Gallagher from the Proctor Gallagher Institute. It’s based on 50 years of research into the science and mechanics of success, and has been used by individuals, teams and organizations all over the world to achieve dramatic results fast.
This highly structured, step-by-step system is designed to facilitate positive, profound, permanent change in any area of your life by empowering you to:
- KNOW your goal in vivid detail and with absolute certainty
The first step towards getting what you want is knowing exactly what it is, visualizing and expressing it in sharp, beautiful detail and securing that vision in your mind’s eye. Thinking into Results will empower you to articulate a very clear and powerful goal to yourself and the universe. That will start moving you towards it at lightning speed.
- SOW your goal at the deepest levels of your mind
When there’s a conflict between a conscious thought (“I want to be financially free”) and a subconscious thought (“Money is the root of all evil”), the subconscious always wins. Through Thinking into Results, you will identify and eliminate the hidden thoughts that are undermining your true desires, and replace them with thoughts that match your actual beliefs, reflect your true potential and support what you really want to achieve.
- FLOW your goal into the natural stream of abundance
Do you ever feel like the universe is “against” you? In fact, it’s just the opposite! The laws of the universe, which you’ll discover in Thinking into Results, are designed to bring you an uninterrupted flow of joy and abundance … and they WILL, once your subconscious thoughts are no longer pushing you against the tide!
Whatever you want to do in your life right now, whether it’s …
- Eliminate your debt
- Lose weight
- Improve your health
- Build up your wealth
- Find and create happier, stronger, better relationships
- Start your own business
- Or achieve ANY OTHER goal, dream or desire you can imagine
… with Thinking into Results, you WILL get there, faster and more easily than you ever thought you could.
This is one of the most powerful personal transformation methods I have ever encountered. The moment I discovered it, I knew it was something I wanted to be a part of. So I personally trained with Bob, Sandy and their team to become a Thinking into Results facilitator. I want to connect as many people as possible with this incredible system. And I would love for YOU to be one of them.
Please Turn Up Your Sound
“I highly recommend the Thinking into Results program created by Bob Proctor and Sandy Gallagher to anyone interested in growing personally or growing their business. If you are willing to commit at least 12 weeks to changing your life, you will literally be astounded by what you accomplish. This program is not the typical motivational hype that comes around every year or two." Dan Vick, Broker/Owner, RE/MAX of Kansas City
“I have been in Corporate America for over 20 years and never have I come across a program that inspires and equips people to be and do their best in all aspects of their life. This program is a must for teams and individuals to achieve big goals.” – Brandon Dangerfield, VP of Sales Operations, Fortune 500 Company
“What has occurred in just the 75 days the group has been proceeding through the program is that they are a more collaborative team, focused on patient care and improvement for the good of the whole practice. Where I perceived there to be a division of front office admin vs. back office technical delivery, is now appearing more harmonious. Additionally the staff is finding a new level of courage to speak up, let their opinion be heard and ask for what they need rather than stewing and complaining. These changes have also brought about some unintended changes in employment (a person leaving and a wonderful replacement new hire).” – Dory Willer, PCC, SPHR, 2003 International Coach of the Year
“The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you to enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind.” - Khalil Gibran
Let’s take a look at everything you’ll receive in this life-changing program
Thinking into Results is able to facilitate such big changes so quickly in part because it is structured to keep you in an active, constant state of growth and movement for a full 24-week period.
To do that, the complete program includes:
- 12 LIVE 60-minute coaching calls conducted via teleconference or webinar. In these calls, we will work together, step by step and thought by thought, to transform your goals into achievements and your dreams into reality.
- 12 in-depth individual lessons which focus intensively on a single essential element of the last.
- 12 dynamic digital videos and mp3 downloads that motivate you and reinforce the lesson content at multiple levels of consciousness—a critical key to achieving change quickly and making it permanent.
- PLUS a 194-page guidebook packed with information, activities and exercises that challenge you to immediately apply what you learn, so you see and feel yourself changing, progressing and moving closer to your goal in real time.
By the end of this 24-week process, you will have made amazing progress toward the goals you set at the start.
You will have a completely different mindset that will positively impact every area of your life. And you’ll know, without a doubt, that you can reach any goal you set, realize any dream you can imagine and become anything you want to be!
What can you expect to happen when you start
Thinking into Results?
- Changes from Day One.
The moment your thoughts start changing, your habits and behaviors start changing—and then your LIFE starts changing, just like that! In fact, most Thinking into Results clients say they notice a difference from the very first day they begin engaging with the material.
- 24/7 progress.
Because the work you’ll be doing in Thinking into Results takes place at both the conscious and subconscious levels, that work keeps going long after your coaching sessions and active coursework ends. Your mind will be constantly processing and absorbing this powerful new information … even while you sleep!
- Not just success for now. Success forever.
Thinking into Results was created to empower you for a lifetime. When new goals arise on your journey, and new thoughts appear to prevent them, you’ll be equipped with all the tools and knowledge you need recognize and replace those negative thoughts and keep on achieving!
Thinking into Results is a serious, intense process designed to create changes at the deepest levels of consciousness and, consequently, in the most visible and important areas of your life.
If you follow it, it WILL work for you—I guarantee it! However, following it requires commitment, determination and a deep desire to change.
Thinking into Results Coaching is right for YOU if:
- You see a significant disconnect between what you consciously want, and the results you’re actually getting. For instance, you want to feel peaceful and confident. Instead, you’re anxious and fearful. You want to have a fulfilling career you love. Instead, you feel stuck in a job that drains your joy and energy. You want abundance and freedom. Instead, you experience lack and the sense of oppression that comes with it.
- You’ve experienced repetitive negative patterns in your life that you don’t know how to break. Things like going in and out of debt… a history of unhealthy relationships … a cycle of weight loss and gain … or a consistently negative, pessimistic mindset.
- You’re fed up with things as they are in one or more areas of your life, and you’re willing to put in the time and effort to change them once and for all. As Bob Proctor says, “There is NO outcome which this system has not been able to deliver.” The only X-factor is your own willingness to commit.
Are you ready to go from longing, wishing and hoping for what you want … to being, doing and having it?
I know what it’s like to want to make a change, but not know how to do it. To see the life you want to live … the “YOU” you want to be … but feel powerless to make it happen.
I also know what it’s like to overcome that hurdle and realize that you have the power to create EXACTLY the future you choose. Much more easily and quickly than you ever imagined possible.
That power resides within you right now. It always has. And in just 24 weeks, you can finally UNLOCK it. That’s the promise of Thinking into Results, and it’s my promise to you.
Want to know more? Then schedule your FREE consultation right now! CLICK HERE TO CONTACT ME NOW!
To Your Success!
Lee M. Jenkins